From: Leonard Spell <lcs@spellnetwork.com>
Subject: Spam Killers
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2009 11:38:52 -0400
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
I know this list is about dead but I thought I would take a chance.  I have migrated off SIMS for my primary server (still have a backup running SIMS).  Everything is running smoothly but I'm getting slammed with SPAM.  I have used RBL's but they only seemed to slow it down a little.  I was thinking of installing Spamassassin since it is open source.  I tried several times but keep running into problems because it seems to be dependent on many other little open source pieces.  I am trying to install on a Mac OS X client machine.  Does anyone here know where I can get directions for an install on Leopard?

Thanks for any info - or other suggestions - one might have.  In case you need this info, I am using Postfix + Dovecot.

--Thanks