From: Technical Support, Stalker Labs <support@stalker.com>
Subject: Re: A small bug
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2000 18:45:32 +0300
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
Hello,

On Mon, Mar 27, 2000, 11:47:22 GMT
  Serge Belleudy-d'Espinose, <sam@ijm.jussieu.fr> wrote:

>Hi all
>
>I am experiencing a very innocuous bug with account folder hierarchies.
>When a new account is created and set to 'save as folder', the account file
>is placed in the root but the save folder is placed according to the
>hierachy if any.
>
>G3 server with 8.6 us and 1.8b8, 1go/128mb w/o vm.
>Did someone else mention this ?
>
>Serge

That's not a bug. It's a feature. SIMS supports hierarchy for existing account files and dierctories. But when you create something or change storage profile, new files are created on their default location - that is in the root.
You can safely move those files to their appropriate locations. It's also safe to have some account files inside the hierarchy and others - in the root.

Best regards,
Dmitry Akindinov