From: Serge Belleudy-d'Espinose <sam@ijm.jussieu.fr>
Subject: Re: A small bug
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2000 17:54:30 +0200
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
>That's not a bug. It's a feature. SIMS supports hierarchy for existing
>account files and dierctories. But when you create something or change
>storage profile, new files are created on their default location - that is
>in the root.
>You can safely move those files to their appropriate locations. It's also
>safe to have some account files inside the hierarchy and others - in the
>root.

Dimitry, thanks for your answer, but I really don't get it.

I understand that _existing_ files and folders are edited at their actual
locations - inside the hierarchy or at the top of the root, that _new_
files and folders are created at the top of the root. Am I right?

If that's the case, how can you explain that, in the very same process, a
_new_ account is created with a distribution list and a save folder, the
account file and distrib list file being placed at the root and the save
folder inside the hierarchy ?

Thanks again,

Serge

\ \///\///   I N S T I T U T    | Serge Belleudy-d'Espinose - IJM Tour 43
 \///\///     J A C Q U E S     | 2 place Jussieu - 75251 Paris Cedex 05
 ///\///\       M O N O D       | m@il : service.informatique@ijm.jussieu.fr
///\///\ \ Service Informatique | WWW  : http://www.ijm.jussieu.fr/