From: Tod Fitch <tod@LTFdesign.com>
Subject: Re: Reject emails
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 10:44:06 -0800
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
At 10:32 AM 3/28/2000 , Mike Yrabedra wrote:
Is there a simple way to reject emails that don't exist on my server? As
opposed to going in the unknown folder?

I've seen this kind of question several times before and it puzzles me because mail to unknown users is rejected by my setup of SIMS and I did not do anything special. As best I can tell from the logs, mail to unknown users is simply rejected.

I think the key thing is that I do not have and "unknown" account nor do I route unknown to anything.

You might try deleting your "unknown" account and see what happens.

Regards,
Tod Fitch