From: Lieven Gekiere <lieven@piens.be>
Subject: Re: Filemaker & SIMS ?
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 14:58:33 +0200
To: (SIMS Discussions) <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
Hi....

I'm looking for a good solution/Example to Add/update users and routing info
to our SIMS (v1.7) from within FileMaker & Lasso. The Filemaker/Lasso
Webserver is not the same machine as the Mailserver, but they can
communicate with AppleTalk & TCP/IP if necessary.

Anyone who has a good Example/Solution ?

Lieven Gekiere
Piens MusicPlanet Webmaster
                         Piens MusicPlanet
the home of music enthusiasts ... 5.000 m2 of music and pleasure

Your Place 2B 4 keyboards, synthesizers, computermusic, DJ-gear,
pianos, organs, musicbooks & scores, electric & acoustic guitars,
guitar amps, drums, percussion, Pro Audio, Sound & Light Systems,
Studio Equipment, Music Software, all music accessories, etc.

Address :    Guido Gezellelaan 30, B-9800 DEINZE BELGIUM (EUROPE)

Phone :      (+32) 9 381 82 00
Fax :        (+32) 9 381 82 09
Email :      <mailto:lieven@piens.be>
Website :    <http://www.piens.be>