From: Systems <cbowers@caravel.bc.ca>
Subject: RE: Feature Request: Log Filter Pop-up
Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2000 23:49:08 -0800
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>

> Using the web remote admin to view logs, I find that I filter on
> more-or-less the same things. It would be really helpful to have
> the filter input field be a configurable pop-up. I often enter
> "spamtrap", "rejected", etc. Having a popup menu would be handy.

Oh ya, I also forgot, on the list others have written their own framesets
(check the archive to see who has them posted) with SIMS in a frame.  Thus
giving the ability to add your own features.  You could likely easily add
your own submit buttons for your own custom queries.

By the way, I find the two most helpful log filters for me are "rejected"
and "password", using "rejected" will get you all rejected mail regardless
of type and including spamtrap.

Craig Bowers