From: Steve Linford <steve@ultradesign.com>
Subject: How did this get here?
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2000 11:37:07 +0100
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
Yesterday I got the wierdest spam ever, to a subdomain that doesn't exist.
Although I have SIMS set up to accept mail for any subdomains to
ultradesign.com (with *.ultradesign.com in the router), I don't have any
wildcards in my DNS and there has never been any DNS for
"stargate.ultradesign.com" which is where this spam was sent to. So how did
the spammer's MTA manage to get it to my mail server in the first place?

Spoookey!

SUBJECT: FREE, FREE and MORE FREE!

[snip usual "nude teens" spam from SprintPink's Accesscom.net spamhaus]

  Steve Linford