From: Laurent <laurent_ad@excite.com>
Subject: Cannot configure SMTP service Error -377
Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2000 16:18:44 -0700
To: <SIMS>
Hello,

i am getting a weird error on SIMS since saturday. I was using SIMS 1.8b7
since several monthes with no problems but now it seems that the SMTP module
doesn't work roght. I cannot send any messages through my server.
I tried reverting to 1.7 and get the following message on startup "Cannot
confihure the service SMTP. Error code -377". I can still receive some mail
but cannot send any.
Some time I have OT not onfigured but I checked with Pick A Boo and the
Finder ,SIMS,filesharing are the only process running so there is no other
SMTP server on the machine.
 Any idea of what is happening ? I am running SIMS on an AWS 7250 with OS
8.6, its adress is ns.lxir.net.

Regards,

 Laurent