From: Joseph D'Andrea <JoeDan@West21.com>
Subject: Moving SIMS folder....
Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2000 09:30:36 -0400
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
I'm sure this is on page one of the docs, but it's a cold snowy (yes snow) Sunday here in New York City and I'm being lazy.

I'm trying to move all my server applications and files to an external FireWire drive. I want to be able to take that drive to another F/W enabled box in case there is a failure of the primary box. (I'll be backing up the F/W drive to either tape or another F/W drive.)

Anyway... the only server that runs on the box that doesn't keep all it's files in it's own folder seems to be SIMS. Can I move the SIMS folder out of the System folder and into the SIMS (application) folder and will it still run?

Anyone see an downside to this?

Thanks,
___Joe___