From: Kreme <kreme@kreme.com>
Subject: Re: IE 5 can't save SIMS router
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2000 16:35:38 -0600
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
At 13:10 4/10/2000, you wrote:
>Um... I assume you mean IE5 for Mac?
Sorry, yes. Are there other platforms? ;-)

Well, you could have been configuring from a Evil Empire computer....

>No problems for me.  Just added a line, updated, switched to SMTP
>settings, switched back, line is there.

Hmm. What OS are you running SIMS on? And IE 5?

Sims is on... um... I think 8.6.  Maybe 8.0.  POSSIBLY 7.6.  It's been awhile since I looked at that machine.  Months at least.  Ie% is one a 9.0.2 machine.

My router is small.  Only about 50 lines.