From: cgb13 <cgb13@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: wanna route to dual domain
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 09:48:29 -0400
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
>> Make the account aaa and in the Mirror To box add:
>> aaa@abc.com
>> aaa@def.com
>
>Yes, but I don't wanna remain to original mail box.
>Mirror box area works send mail to other accounts.
If you set it up as a mirror account and you don't want the mail to stay
in the original mailbox, you can set the storage options to "discard
mail". Then it will throw out the mail just after it mirrors it to the
other email accounts, leaving the original account with an empty mailbox.

>p.s. When I set route <client> = <*@abc.com>, don't work auto-reply.
>       Is this a default rule?
The auto-reply works at the account level to the best of my knowledge. So
the router will intercept the mail before it gets far enough to know that
there is an autoreply set for it. So in your example... the auto-reply
should NOT work.