From: Stefan Jeglinski <jeglin@4pi.com>
Subject: Re: rejecting unwanted mail from a certain user@domain
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2000 11:08:32 -0400
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
I looked at an earlier thread here and they said the same, so you are
right....I've set it up so hopefully we'll never here form this job
agency EVER again

Keep tabs on your logs to see how long they continue trying...

The only bad thing is you'll never get to read the subsequent enraged e-mail they try to send you about their "rights." Those can be satisfyingly hilarious :-) OTOH, if you've gotten ahold of a loony, they might get another e-mail address and try to do worse to you. Cat and mouse, hopefully you won't have to escalate... in my experience, those types don't have that long of an attn span anyway.

Stefan Jeglinski