From: Tod Fitch <tod@LTFdesign.com>
Subject: Re: Local secondary MX failing
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2000 10:06:51 -0700
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
At 9:30 AM -0700 4/17/00, Mark Hartman wrote:
[snip]
After reviewing the logs, I don't think so.  The messages are being
rejected with a -15010 error (DNS loop), so I think there's a DNS
problem.  Anyone have any ideas?

More info: I have the router on pollux set up with:

    harthaven.com = castor.harthaven.com.smtp

Is this correct?  (Pollux never should get any mail for harthaven.com
that it keeps.)

I looked over you DNS again and it still looks fine. For the secondaries I am supporting I use the router entry of

harthaven.com = harthaven.com.smtp

I wonder if the form of the router entry you are using is causing it to get the DNS error....

Tod Fitch