From: Kreme <kreme@kreme.com>
Subject: Re: A gotcha
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2000 18:01:41 -0600
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
At 11:17 4/17/2000, you wrote:
When I kicked the DSL modem in the rear this morning and got it going
again the secondary started giving us the mail that had been
accumulating. It tried several times with mail for the unknown user
triggering the anti-SPAM logic in SIMS which temporally placed the
secondary mail server on the blacklisted list.

AhhhH!  Bwahahahaahaha!  Er-- um, sorry, it's only funny because it didn't happen to me.

2) I need to make sure that my secondary mail servers are in the
client hosts lists to make sure this does not happen again.

This is very very important.  Hm....

Wonder if my secondary is in my client list?