From: Dave Burns <dave@investorsleague.com>
Subject: Re: Problems switching from dedicated IP to Firewall
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2000 01:52:02 -0700
To: (SIMS Discussions) <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
>From inside and outside my network I could successfully ping dadit.com,
mail.dadit.com, and 209.239.242.146.

"Enable Local NAT" is checked on the Gateway dialog.

Another suggestion corrected my router table problem (silly me) and now the
mail server works correctly for logins outside of my local network. At least
I'm the only one affected now.

Any suggestions on what I'm supposed to fix so that it will work from behind
the firewall?

-dave