From: Serge Belleudy-d'Espinose <sam@ijm.jussieu.fr>
Subject: Scripting mail management
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2000 14:03:56 +0200
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
Hi all

In order to automate lists management with Autoshare, I'm looking forward
to manage SIMS accounts via Applescript. The dictionary is very sparse, and
I don't see any way to handle settings like 'store in folder'.

Does anybody have any insight/experience on how to fully manage SIMS
accounts via Applescript ?

TIA,

Serge

_ \///\/ _   I N S T I T U T    | Serge Belleudy-d'Espinose - IJM Tour 43
 \///\///     J A C Q U E S     | 2 place Jussieu - 75251 Paris Cedex 05
_///\///\_      M O N O D       | m@il : service.informatique@ijm.jussieu.fr
__/\///\__ Service Informatique | WWW  : http://www.ijm.jussieu.fr/