From: cgb13 <cgb13@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Sending contents of mailbox elsewhere
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2000 14:47:47 -0400
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
>I have a remote user who wants all his email forwarded to his AOL
>account. Easy to do in the router, but I'd like to send him the messages
>sitting in his mailbox.
>
>How would I do this?
I do this with a number of users, and I never use the router. Rather I
put the address they want to recieve the email in the Mirrors section.
Then if they will NEVER pickup the mail via a pop access (like all my AOL
users right now), I also set the account to discard mail. That way it
mirrors the mail (forwards it), and then throws it out so it doesn't
waste server space.