From: Mikael Hansen <meh@dnai.com>
Subject: Re: Scripting mail management
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2000 22:09:01 -0700
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
At 14:03 +0200 4/25/2000, Serge Belleudy-d'Espinose wrote:

In order to automate lists management with Autoshare, I'm looking forward
to manage SIMS accounts via Applescript. The dictionary is very sparse, and
I don't see any way to handle settings like 'store in folder'.

Does anybody have any insight/experience on how to fully manage SIMS
accounts via Applescript ?

Maybe Mark knows.