From: Serge Belleudy-d'Espinose <sam@ijm.jussieu.fr>
Subject: Re: Sending mailbox
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2000 22:27:41 +0200
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
>> > Joe suggested to put the mailbox file in the submitted folder. This will
>> > send again only the first message of the box.

>This does work, but you do have to edit the file first to change the status
>codes.

Funny. I don't want to sound selfish but I knew this confusion would arise
but the time I saw the question. Look: everyone's right here
and we are not talking about the same thing.

As for mails normally delivered and sitting in a user mailbox, waiting for
the next check that won't come, I know no way to have SIMS resent them to a
new address in a snap.
As for mails stuck in SIMS temp folder, yes, you can edit their status code
and have them resent by putting them in the submitted folder. The main
difference with the user mailbox is, one mail one file.

Serge

_ \///\/ _   I N S T I T U T    | Serge Belleudy-d'Espinose - IJM Tour 43
 \///\///     J A C Q U E S     | 2 place Jussieu - 75251 Paris Cedex 05
_///\///\_      M O N O D       | m@il : service.informatique@ijm.jussieu.fr
__/\///\__ Service Informatique | WWW  : http://www.ijm.jussieu.fr/