From: Lyle D. Gunderson <lyle@ahgi.com>
Subject: HOW did you do THAT?
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2000 11:20:57 -0700
To: <sims>
On or about  Mon, 24 Apr 2000 17:32:40, Michael Croft
<michael@whiterose.org> is alleged to have written:

>one of my users asked me the following.  Is this an exploit?  Did his
>routed mail get through because he checked his mail and thus validated his
>IP?  I am running 1.8b8 and have relay for clients only, 3 minute timeout
>on authenticated relay, and verify return paths turned on in the SMTP module.

I'm new to this list, so I apologize if this is a question that's been
answered a million times, but how did you change the timeout on
authenticated relay to 3 minutes from the 30 second timeout mentioned in
the online documentation? I can't see any way of changing it in the SMTP
setup page of my 1.7 server.

Thanks in advance!

--Lyle