From: Cerebus D Aardvark <kreme@kreme.com>
Subject: Re: Maximum Number of Accounts
Date: Tue, 2 May 2000 23:57:27 -0600
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
On 5/2/00 at 23:04 -0600, Paul Sloan said:
Just like to thank the quick response to my question. Now I have a couple
more questions about SIMS.

First off, what are hierarchical folders when talking about SIMS, does that
mean that you can put folders of users inside the Accounts folder?

exactly. <http://www.stalker.com/SIMS/achierarchy.html>

Second, Rick mentioned that you had over 7000 accounts in your set up. Do
all 7000 accounts reside in the Accounts folder or do organize them in some
other fashion? From my understanding all users must reside in the Accounts
folder.

Check the above link.  I was unable to find this by looking at the SIMS documentation online and had to link to it directly.