From: Anubis <anubis@open.mine.nu>
Subject: Re: I love Macs!
Date: Mon, 08 May 2000 00:51:12 -0400
To: (SIMS Discussions) <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
I don't have OS8.6 or I'd try it out here first:  would it be possible to
use the folder actions to trigger on any changes to the folder holding new
messages, catching each new message file before it gets processed by SIMS,
and checking for it that way?

Unfortunately I don't know how robust those features of the OS really are,
or if SIMS would process the file(s) before Applescript had a chance at
them.