From: Andrew R. Schmiechen <aschmiechen@discovercolor.com>
Subject: Re: I am SO confused SIMS w/ or w/o communigator; please help
Date: Mon, 08 May 2000 09:22:52 -0500
To: (SIMS Discussions) <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
You're getting confused by names.  Communigator is a free application which
you will need to administer the Stalker mail servers.  Stalker makes three
different mail servers: SIMS (Stalker Internet Mail Server), CommuniGate
Pro, and CommuniGate.  The CommuniGate products are commercial products that
require payment.  SIMS is a freeware product, and is free to use.

If I'm not mistaken, Communigator will administer both SIMS and CommuniGate.

Why use SIMS over EIMS?  SIMS is free, extremely stable, actively supported
by a great community and company, and, did I mention, free?

-A.