From: Kaj Schermer Didriksen <kd@infografisk.dk>
Subject: Setup of the antispam i 1.8b7
Date: Wed, 10 May 2000 10:12:27 -0700
To: <sims>
Hi all

Im new here but did not find any help in the archive on this:

Im a small mailhoster running 15 domains on my mac with SIMS 1.8b7

My router setup is:

<*@infografisk.dk> = info-*
<*@intergrafisk.dk> = kd@infografisk.dk
<*@signalgrafik.dk> = signalgrafik-*
<*@frisch-data.dk> = frischdata-*
<*@fa-consulting.dk> = fac-*
<*@buchs.dk> = buchs-*
<*@vaerket.dk> = vaerket-*
<*@verikon.dk> = verikon-*
<*@danalight.dk> = danalight-*
<*@daroe.dk> = daroe-*
<*@kebo-care.dk> = kebo-*
<*@jensens.dk> = jensens-*
<*@plantorama.dk> = planto-samlet@mail.intergrafisk.dk

My mailserver has been blacklisted because I dont do any antispam.

I have set up SIMS to verify Return Paths and that all. I know this doesnt
cut it, but im in the dark as to what else I have to do.

My clients log on to sims from different domains(IPs) through different IPS.
I dont have the IP numbers to put in the Client Hosts list nor do I want do
use the 30sec limit that I can set up in the POP module.

So what do I do?

Regards

Kaj Schermer Didriksen

"Professionelle internetlÝsninger"

InfoGrafisk ApS                               Telefon: 86439822
Kertemindevej 15                                  Fax: 86439842
8900 Randers                                Web: http://www.infografisk.dk