From: Sverre Johan TÝvik <sverre@tibe.no>
Subject: The "sleep" bug
Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 15:58:10 +0200
To: <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
Hi,

I haven't been paying much attention to the list lately, so I wonder; has the bug where SIMS sleeps (or goes dead) for varying periods of time been fixed? There was some discussion about this a while ago, and low-level logs and stuff were requested by the Stalker staff...

Sverre
--
<disclaimer> I speak for myself only! </disclaimer>
"to be yourself, in a world that tries, night and day, to make you just