From: Sverre Johan TÝvik <sverre@tibe.no>
Subject: Re: The "sleep" bug
Date: Fri, 12 May 2000 12:55:13 +0200
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
Hello,

On Thu, May 11, 2000, 13:58:10 GMT
  Sverre Johan TŁvik, <sverre@tibe.no> wrote:

Hi,

I haven't been paying much attention to the list lately, so I wonder;
has the bug where SIMS sleeps (or goes dead) for varying periods of
time been fixed? There was some discussion about this a while ago,
and low-level logs and stuff were requested by the Stalker staff...

One of possible causes for this bug was fixed in the current development versions (18b9d2 and d3). Though, since we ca not reproduce the problem locally, I can't promise that the problem went away with those builds...

I trust those who use those releases will comment on this...  :-)

Sverre
--
<disclaimer> I speak for myself only! </disclaimer>
"to be yourself, in a world that tries, night and day, to make you just