From: D. Richardy <richardy@softdes.de>
Subject: Re: SIMS and ListStar 2.0
Date: Fri, 12 May 2000 13:15:05 +0200
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>

----- Original Message -----
From: "Technical Support, Stalker Labs" <support@stalker.com>
To: "SIMS Discussions" <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
Sent: Friday, May 12, 2000 12:52 PM

Hello,

On Thu, May 11, 2000, 23:09:01 GMT
  D. Richardy, <richardy@softdes.de> wrote:

[skipped]

>>Do you know how we can configure SIMS to listen only to one specified IP ?

>Not with the current versions.

Thank you for your feedback. I think its be possible to add this feature.
Adding a checkbox who indicate to listen to all IP Adresses on the machine
or just only to the first one. Do you think that you add this in a next
version ?

On the another way, you (Stalker) have make a great job with SIMS.

Many regards

Daniel Richardy