From: Kreme <kreme@kreme.com>
Subject: Re: Can OE/Win do APOP?
Date: Wed, 17 May 2000 10:31:45 -0600
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
At 22:46 5/16/2000 -0700, you wrote:
> At 16:45 5/15/2000 -0700, you wrote:
> >I'm going back to banging my head against the wall. Sigh.
>
> Just make them use Eudora.  It's better anyway. (They don't call
> it GVirus
> Express for nothing).

Bias alert... Bias alert...

If you mean Bias based on my knowledge of a superior product (Eudora) versus an inferior product (OE); yes, I am biased.

If you mean Bias in that I have an personal stake in Eudora or gain anything if others use it; no, I am not biased.

If you mean Bias because I dislike programs that auto-install viruses, then I guess I'm biased on that count too.