From: Andrew R. Schmiechen <aschmiechen@discovercolor.com>
Subject: Re: An log/AUTH question
Date: Mon, 22 May 2000 10:13:02 -0500
To: Systems <cbowers@caravel.bc.ca>, SIMS <sims@mail.stalker.com>
What you are seeing is a Netscape Server's method of identification with
other servers.  It's all based on LDAP standards.  It's basically
identifying itself (cn=mail-blizzard, cn=blizzard.bctel.net, ou=Netscape
Servers), then trying to find the same info about you.  I'm not sure why it
tries to authenticate, but it does.  I used to run a Netscape server and had
another sys admin call me to ask why it constantly tried to log into his
Exchange server.  This is normal behavior for Netscape Servers.

-A.