From: Randy Wilson <eims@mail.rwizard.com>
Subject: Re: adding dialup IPs to Blacklists
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 09:21:42 -0700
To: <SIMS>
At 09:39 AM 5/22/00 -0600, Richard Johnson Held Forth As Follows:
In the end, however, you will proably want to whitelist your customer's order
email addresses.  SIMS can do this quite nicely.  That frees you up to protect
your regular addresses with MAPS RBL, MAPS DUL, MAPS RSS, and perhaps even
ORBS.

Which brings up three things I have been wondering about.

(1) I am currently using ORBS,  Is it possible to use more than one (ORBS & MAPS RBL for instance) at a time?
(2) I set up ORBS in the blacklist field, but is there anything further that I have to do in the router, or elsewhere?
(3) Is there any way to edit the text of the error message that is returned when email is blacklisted?

TIA
Randy Wilson