From: Stefan Jeglinski <jeglin@4pi.com>
Subject: MOL and SIMS
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 12:36:32 -0400
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
Haven't seen comment of this I don't think, but I tried it this morning and SIMS runs flawlessly on LinuxPPC via Mac-On-Linux. From the MacOS, you just assign a different IP from the one(s) that the Linux box is assigned; the Linux box and the MacOS can use the same ethernet interface transparently.

This project was a terrible no-brainer, and pretty much solves my problem of wanting to change over to LinuxPPC for web-ftp-mail but also keep my favorite mail-server, SIMS. I cannot begin to describe how satisfied I am with this. Why even bother with sendmail?!? ;-)

Stefan Jeglinski