From: Kreme <kreme@kreme.com>
Subject: Re: adding dialup IPs to Blacklists
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 11:12:20 -0600
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
At 09:21 5/23/2000 -0700, you wrote:
(1) I am currently using ORBS,  Is it possible to use more than one (ORBS &
MAPS RBL for instance) at a time?

Yes, if you are using the latest version (1.8b8 IIRC).  NB: You really can't use ORBS for a commercial, or even semi-commercial, server.  Believe me, I tried.

(2) I set up ORBS in the blacklist field, but is there anything further
that I have to do in the router, or elsewhere?

You have to add 127.0.0.2-127.0.0.4 to your blacklist.

(3) Is there any way to edit the text of the error message that is returned
when email is blacklisted?

If you are using 1.8b8 or later, yes.