From: Peter Lalor <plalor@infoasis.com>
Subject: Re: OT out of memory error
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 10:13:39 -0700
To: <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
From: Antoine Delvaux <antoine@delvaux.net>
Should it be reported (has it been reported ?) to Apple open transport
developpers ?  Does anybody know the procedure for this ?

Let's see, I've used Macs professionally since the Mac Plus and have at various times been an Authorized Reseller, a member of ASPN, etc., etc. I have no idea, nor any contacts at Apple. Apple doesn't really seem to work that way or encourage such feedback that I can tell. Perhaps if we became developers... Ridiculous, isn't it?

Someone here who _is_ a developer pointed me to http://developer.apple.com/bugreporter/index.html.
--

Peter Lalor           Infoasis
plalor@infoasis.com   http://www.infoasis.com/