From: Michael Croft <michael@whiterose.org>
Subject: Re: Newest beta?
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2000 08:00:07 -0500
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
At 7:49 AM -0400 6/1/00, Mike Yrabedra wrote:

>Will SIMS ever have a "web-interface" (for email checking etc.) like
>Communigator?

Interestingly, I saw a web interface for SIMS listed on versiontracker a
few days ago.

http://www.magix.com.my/mms/

It's $250 shareware, which is too rich for me (it costs more than my server
and all the software on it...).  Anyone here heard/seen this product?

>Maybe a way for clients to alter their email settings via web interface?

Well, they can change their passwords remotely, but only if they have a
mailer than supports it.

While we're asking for features, I'd like to see at least some of the basic
list management features migrate down to SIMS: subscriber-only lists, user
controlled sign-ons and sign-offs.