From: Kreme <kreme@kreme.com>
Subject: Re: MMS
Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2000 12:38:36 -0600
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
At 10:11 6/2/2000 -0700, you wrote:
At 10:17 AM -0700 6/1/00, matt wrote:
>I agree with Dan MacDonald that MMS is a good product (not perfect) and
>Liang has done a good job on it.
>
>It is, however, too expensive for my needs, which is just a home mail
>server.  I originally thought it was $25, but now that I know it is $250
>I will simply forgo webmail for the time being.

Me too. I have fewer than 100 SIMS accounts and of these, only three expressed an interest in web-based email when I asked. Sure, I'd like to offer this to them but it's just too expensive.

Maybe someone might convince MMS to offer a "small site" license for less than 20 accounts or something.  Maybe taht license could be free (or $25 or something) and then the full price for the full version.