From: Chas. Warner <cwarner@netpass.com>
Subject: Re: MMS
Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2000 14:36:51 -0400
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
...also fails to work with TeleFinder Server

I just want to share some thoughts about MMS also, I have been a beta
tester since back in it's xce2 days.   I have always been very happy
with it.  It gives your site the feel of the bigger sites like yahoo and
hotmail.  It allows users to sign up for free accounts, and nothing
keeps users coming back to your site more often than webmail. It doesn't
require javascript or java like many of the other webmail solutions so
that it is much more universal.   It is highly customizable.  It has
about every feature you could want in a webmail system and much easier
to set up and use than many of the other solutions mentioned recently.

I know that  LiangTyan Fui has put alot of work into this program and
the price may seem high but look at all the other server apps out
there,  Webstar- $600, Lasso- $600, Filemaker- $500?

I am not associated with Magix, but have seen all the work that has gone
into it and I am very happy with the product.

--
Jonathan Garton
jon@kraina.net