From: Christian F Buser <christian@rumantsch.ch>
Subject: Re: JustMail (was: Re: MMS)
Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2000 18:02:28 +0200
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
Hello Chas. Warner. At 20:40 -0400 02.06.2000, you wrote:

I have struggled with the concept of a web-based mail service for my
site...the best I've come across is a java applet called JustMail
from MainStay...free and you can plug it into any web page you design
and is pretty functional...

Would you mind mentioning where I can get this from?  I know the name "Mainstay" from the early times of the Mac, but I doubt it is the same company - they never gave something for free ;-))

Thank you and best wishes, Christian.
--
Christian F. Buser, Hohle Gasse 6, CH-5507 Mellingen (Switzerland)
Look at <http://www.mus.ch/members/cbuser>