From: Chas. Warner <cwarner@netpass.com>
Subject: Re: MMS
Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2000 15:08:23 -0400
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
...that was not my experience and help from your staff was non-existent...not complaining nor degrading the product, but...

 > ...also fails to work with TeleFinder Server

We have successfully tested with web server on TeleFinder 5.7.3, without
changing the factory settings.
However, MMS is designed to use only SIMS, so you can't take much advantage
of the TF mail service. I guess that is what you meant "fails to work with
TeleFinder server"?

Regards,
LiangTyan Fui