From: Mark Hartman <mh-list@harthaven.com>
Subject: Partial server freeze
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2000 12:43:14 -0700
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
This may already have been covered, but I haven't had a chance to read
quite a few list postings, so please bear with me.

SIMS-PPC 1.8b8d4, running on a 7300.  Seems to run fine for a while, but
then will stop in the middle of retreiving a bunch of messages and just
seem to hang (using Eudora Pro 3.1.3 to retreive).  Stopping the retreive
and retrying hangs at the same place, though messages from other mailboxes
can be retreived OK.

The web interface will only show the "General" screen; all other screens
are non-responsive.  I have less than 100 accounts on the system.

Stopping SIMS and restarting it on the server will temporarily cure the
message retreival problem, but not the web problem.

Any ideas, anyone?