From: Matthew Hill <happytwo@milepost1.com>
Subject: Multiple mails to lists
Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2000 06:32:39 -0700
To: (SIMS Discussions) <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
Hi
I have a couple of questions.  I am running SIMS 1.8b2 with AutoShare.
I am having a problem with SIMS sending the message out two or three
times on larger lists.

I tried to upgrade SIMS 1.8b8 to see if this will fix the problem.  When
i upgraded received a message that the preference was unreadable.  I
remove the preference and restarted.  After a bit received the same
error or an smtp error.  There were several log entries about unable to
move message to que.

I remember something about upgrading to 1.8b8  Is there something i need
to do that i have forgotten about.

Thanks
Matthew