From: Joseph D'Andrea <JoeDan@West21.com>
Subject: Any problem with using a g4 with SIMS
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2000 10:03:46 -0400
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
This is the on-topic part:
I want to upgrade a b/w g3/300. We're considering a faster g3 processor or a g4 processor. Are there any issues with SIMS that would prevent me from using a g4? Besides the speed bump are there any other advantages with SIMS and g4.

This is the off-topic part:
Also, if anyone has any experience or recommendations or problems doing this type of upgrade, please write privately.

Sorry for what appears to be a cross-post, but I _must_ verify each software component before proceeding with purchase.

Thanks,
___Joe___