From: Hal Taylor <haltaylor@mac.com>
Subject: Re: Any problem with using a g4 with SIMS
Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2000 12:11:33 -0700
To: <sims>
I saw everyone's response to the idea of a "performance increase", so I
won't make further comment on that (although I will say that my mail server
is a 7200/90 and seems fine).  The only concern I would look at is whether
SIMS is perfectly happy over OS 9, which you'll probably have to run on the
G4.  Hardware won't be a problem; just confirm that the OS is ok.  (I'm
running over 8.1, so I can't speak from personal experience).

Hal