From: cgb13 <cgb13@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Telnet commands
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2000 15:28:51 -0400
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
>What are the options available via telnet?  Specifically I would like to
>be able to check my mail.  I have logged into the server and I thought
>you could log in as a user using "user" and "pass" or something similar
>but have been unable to do that now.  I am running 1.8b8
log into your server at port 110 (smtp.server.com:110, or however your
Telnet software looks at it).

Hit return, and it will give you the expected commands (USER, PASS...)...
type user and your username, hit return, then type pass and your
password. Once logged in.. type HELP to see a list of commands

I know you can read and delete mail, and change your password... but I am
not a real heavy user of the telnet, so I don't know all the cool things
that can be done.