From: Jesse Proudman (Lists Account) <j.list@ninewire.com>
Subject: RE: Spam Testing?
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 15:55:40 -0700
To: <sims>
If you telnet to "mail-abuse.org" from your mail server, it will run the
check on the machine your telneting from...

            Jesse Proudman - NineWire Digital Solutions
          http://www.ninewire.com  <>  jesse@ninewire.com
             Innovative and Creative Digital Solutions

 * NineWire Productions and Digital Speed Networks, have merged!! *
 *        We are now known as NineWire Digital Solutions!         *