From: Kreme <kreme@kreme.com>
Subject: Re: contents of mail bounce notification
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2000 12:35:22 -0600
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
At 23:58 6/14/2000 +1000, you wrote:
Hmm,

There is no way of getting SIMS to do this that I know of, and this
would be a good thing IMHO. Returning the headers to the user is MUCH
more useful then the whole message, after all do you want a bounce
that has a 5 meg attachment saying "I couldn't send this". I get
these from sendmail all the time, but SIMS bounces are nice and short
(and modem friendly).

I would prefer if it included, say, the first 100 lines of the message.  This would take care of 99% of the messages.