From: Daniele Procida <procida@apple-juice.co.uk>
Subject: Re: routing domains to local users
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2000 22:19:20 +0100
To: <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
Mike Yrabedra <bigkahuna@macsurfshop.com> suggested:

><*@somedomain.com>=somedomain

as an answer to the "user unknown" messages I get when trying to get a
message to the server. Unfortunately, it doesn't appear to make any
difference. It seems that the messages aren't getting as far as the
router, because SIMS is simply refusing to have anything to do with them.

However, a little more experimenting shows that the problem only occurs
on messages addressed to users at the same domain as that entered in the
General settings of SIMS.

So, what domain should I tell SIMS it's on? It's on the LAN at
192.168.1.5 behind a router doing NAT, by the way.

Thanks again for any suggestions,

Daniele
--
Apple Juice. Drink different.