From: John McLeod <jmcleod@moosehead.net>
Subject: Latest version
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 23:50:28 -0400
To: <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
Hi,

I'm sure this has been asked but I find my self upgrading servers.  I've been
using Sims version 1.7 on a 840AV by it's self and can only smile. It's been
serving away now for at least a couple of years and before that on an earlier
version of Sims.  And except for a spammer overloading the resources I've never
had any problems.

My question should I upgrade? How about multiple domains should I use Mailburst?
I would like to offer that option to clients and own Mailburst?

I'm open to suggestions. And any suggestions and opinions will be appreciated.

It's awful when a free product performs so well that you stop paying attention
to mail list freing yourself up for other work.  Thank you Sims!!

John
--
John McLeod                               Moosehead OnLine
<jmcleod@moosehead.net>                   <http://www.moosehead.net>