From: cgb13 <cgb13@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Macjordomo?
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 15:13:29 -0400
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
>I want to use Macjordomo with my copy of SIMS. I currently have a list with
>over 2000 folks (and growing) on it.
>
> Will SIMS be able to handle this?
I don't see why not. There are people on this list that transfer hundreds
of thousands of emails a day thru SIMS.

>Anyone have any comments on Macjordomo and SIMS, good or bad?
I have been playing with MacJ for a short while now... so far I have not
had any problems with it. But I must admit, I have yet to put it into
normal production.

MacJ has a fairly active support list for itself. To subscribe to the
list send email to
<macjordomo-subscribe@afar.med.cornell.edu> (I think that is it, details
can be found at <http://macjordomo.med.cornell.edu>)