From: David LeBer <david@iconsultgroup.com>
Subject: extracting email addresses
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 15:19:51 -0700
To: <sims>
Hi all,

I have a client who wants to be able to extract email addresses from
incoming mail to their customer service accounts and pump this into a
database. Is there an easy way of doing this? Can I set up the router to put
the message into 2 mail boxes? One which will be checked by the CSR the
other to be checked by an email client running on another machine scripted
to slurp the address and pump it into the db? (I know I can do the
scripting, its the routing I'm hazy on)

;david

--
David LeBer