From: Jeff Alpher <null@doubleclicksystems.com>
Subject: "more recipients than the service supports" error
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2000 13:21:23 -0400
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
Hi,

I'm using Claris emailer to send to about 60 recipients via SIMS. Emailer
help says there is a 250 max on recipients. I received the message below
in my Emailer log, I didn't find anything suspicious in the SIMS log.

So, what is the "...service..." that the msg is referring to below?

Execution of Schedule "Send Mail" at Fri, Jun 23, 2000 12:18:52 AM
Preparing messages
Connecting to Internet using Account "Electra"
   Sending mail using "doubleclicksystems.net"
      Sending 1 of 1
      Sending message "STaARS Upgrade Notification (2.95 candidate 1)"
      ** There were more recipients than the service supports. The
      remaining recipients will be resent.

      Sending message "STaARS Upgrade Notification (2.95 candidate 1)"

Thanks,

Jeff

Jeff Alpher
Double Click Systems, Inc.
Washington DC USA

Voice: 202-537-1603
Email: jalpher at DoubleClickSystems dot com
bigkahuna@doubleclicksystems.com
second addr for bad bots only